Thursday, May 23, 2013

Day 23, Thursday: Things you've learned that school won't teach you

I feel like my life is one lesson after another - which I feel all of our lives have to be.

I have learned what is the right thing is usually the hardest thing to do - with anything.

I have learned reaching your hand out first after a fight might mean you could get hurt even more, but you have to try - or you will forever be wondering.

I have learned you can NEVER and I mean NEVER say I love you too much

I have learned that you can hug too much - the other person might think so, but it could take some warming up too

I have learned you must forgive - forgive them - everyone - everyday. It isn't up to us to hold a grudge and punish

I have learned even a hello, I am fine, good bye, I love you on the phone is better than a text message

I have learned I am a much bitter sap than I thought I was while growing up - and am very happy about it

I have learned to dream big and crazy - who knows - crazy stuff does happen!

No comments: