Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 13 - I'm sorry

Issue a public apology. This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.

I am sorry I am going to stray from the intended topic for today...kind of.

I feel sorry for myself that today is my 35th birthday and I am at my oncologist talking about a 3rd brain surgery in 9 months to hopefully get rid of the cancer in my brain once and for all.

I am sorry to Eric and Ian having to deal with this sh*t again.

I sorry to my family and friends who will walk this road with me...once again.

I am sorry to my body who cant seem to fight this off.

BUT

I am not sorry for saying I will once again fight like hell.

I am not sorry for saying this will NOT be my last birthday.

I am not sorry for promising even more to show my love for God.

I am not sorry to promise those in my life that they will be covered up by my love...grossly covered up by my love!

I am sorry for my lot in life - I do believe I will once again crawl through a mile of sh*t to come out clean on the other side - and now I have one more story of a sh*t crawl...I guess?!?!? I could think of new stories if I had too!!

@ Steve Hilchey 2013

@ Steve Hilchey 2013

@ Steve Hilchey 2013

I will continue to fight.
I will continue to love.
I will continue to believe.
I will continue to be here to spread love:
His love
my love

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully spoken... KEEP FIGHTING! You can and will conquer this -- it's just a pesky little speedbump during your journey through life. After this, it'll be smooth sailing!

Sending happy, healthy thoughts your way from afar... :-)

-Jennifer

Anonymous said...

I will keep on praying for your full recovery. You are a very inspiring woman and I am glad to call you a friend, no honored to call you a friend! Love ya girl, keep your head held high.