Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A different approach

I stumbled across this "challenge" on FB to write a blog post every day in May.  I thought - interesting.  Then I read a little more...she gave prompts to write about daily.

This really peaked my interest.

I think we all stick to what we know - for me, it is cancer, treatment, family, friends, art and writing.

I rarely go deeper than the surface stuff - I want to, but I am just never sure out there to go?

I am going to take this challenge and run with it.  You will see me writing about things more than likely I haven't written about before or if I have going deeper into them in a new light.

And in all honesty, I am hoping doing something like with will my writing out there more to help others with whatever it is they might need help with.

If you would like to take part, go here to read about it.

As always, please feel free to share this with all...that is how it really gets out there!

No comments: