Sunday, July 29, 2012

I forget…

I forget so easily how blessed we are to have me feel good 95% of the time.
I forget so easily how feeling like crap is a total drain on me mentally and physically.

I forget so easily how feeling like crap is a total drain on Eric and Ian.

I forget so easily how easy it is to fall into a hole.

I forget so easily how hard it is to pull myself out of that hole.

I forget so easily how hard it is to get out of bed when your body aches, when you are so tired for no good reason (well, beyond the chemo just received 24 hours earlier), when your desire for the day is gone.

I forget so easily how hard it really is to go through chemo.

I forget so easily because I am blessed beyond my own comprehension. I am blessed to only have to feel like this once every 6 weeks instead of 4 days out of 7.

I never want to forget my blessings.

I never want to have to fully remember how bad full out chemo really is.

I never want to forget how utterly precious life is.

No comments: