Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas

We had a really great Christmas at my sister's house. It was so much fun seeing all the boys together, spending time with everyone and pretty much just hanging out.

Decorating cookies for Santa

Family picture before Christmas Eve church service

One last cookie before going to bed.

Canvas I made for Rachele as a thank-you gift for hosting all of us.

Now with 2011 gone and the start of 2012, I am really looking forward to the new year. I know this year will bring many changes - starting with one of my best friends having a baby next week, Ian going to be in school 5 days a week in August (yes, I am already sad about it), me starting to work on Project Sending Love again, and much more that I can't think of right now. :)
I hope that each one of you have a wonderful year that is blessed and filled with love and friendship.

No comments: