Sunday, December 11, 2011

Just Parp – part 2

Well, I can honestly say I am starting to feel better – a lot better. Yesterday I was still pretty tired, but I think that was from the zometa (bone stuff – yes, I still have to get that every 4 weeks).

Today, I hung with the boys all day! It was great to be able to hung out with Eric and Ian, get stuff done around the house, play, go to dinner with friends and not feel like I was going to fall asleep midsentence.

I have my parp tomorrow, bright and early so I can make it to Ian’s Christmas program at 12:30 and then I am off until December 30th – what a wonderful Christmas present that will be and even better one to feel a little bit better every day.

It is amazing how much I can tell a difference as each day passes – as I get more energy back. It is amazing how much I can now tell the chemo was beating me up and how I don’t ever want to go back there again.

I pray every day a thankful prayer of the miracle He gave me and continues to give me daily.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Renee, I'm SO glad things are looking up! Your writing style actually shows that you are feeling a bit better. Reading this makes me smile at my screen.

Thanks again for updating your blog. It helps me feel like I'm connected to you somehow (being far away is lame).