Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Finding Renee:

She was buried way down deep
The light was almost burnt out

But God kept fanning it

Even when she didn’t

She was tired of telling herself no.

She was tired of making excuses.

She was tired of not trying.

She was tired of tired.

She knew the day was here – she had no choice but to do what she was being called to do.

She had no choice but to start believing in her own self.

She had no choice but to say yes – to herself, to life, to God.



I found a whole file of poems and stuff I wrote the last go around with “this” that I was too afraid to post. I am not sure why I was afraid or why I didn’t, but I didn’t. I am going to now. I am going to put it all out there – to help me heal, to help you, to help God work through me, just to help. I really feel like I need to help....who, I am not sure.

It is too easy to go back to that place of "I am not organized enough" "How can "I" pull this off" "Who am I to think this is a good idea" and so many more.  But I am slowly learning, who cares I am not organized to on lookers - I am organized in myself; how can I NOT pull this off; if someone told me this I would love it and so will the world.

I had “my idea” that I wrote about on a few Sundays ago sometime last year, but it got pushed to the back of my to-do list – I think that was a bad idea! I need to get it out there….I am working on it. I am going to make a promise to myself – it will go live June 1st.

Here is what I need to do before June 1st: tax-id number, blog that can sell stuff (does anyone know if this is legal?), map that blog to a real domain name (Eric can do), make my product (in progress), photographs and sell – not that much….totally manageable….I like to tell myself?!?!

I now know, Renee has been found.

No comments: