Monday, December 28, 2009

Second verse

much worse than the first. I will be heading to California for the second time this year - which is a rarity for me and unfortunately with this trip brings a great loss to our family and a huge hole left in all our hearts. My uncle Bob, or Bobsie as I always liked to call him, passed away Saturday morning from a heart attack. My aunt Tammy and cousin Whitney are lost in this world without him there to be the lighthouse, but I know they too will be able to find the strength they need to trudge forward and live the life he always wanted them to live.
Bob, I love you and I miss you and I will never forget what you taught throughout my life. Enjoy your coffee and smokes while watching over us.

2 comments:

Emily Anne said...

Praying for you & your whole family.

Carla said...

So so sorry to hear your bad news, Renee. Wish I was there to hug you in person... know that we are sending our love to you all.