Friday, December 11, 2009

AND CUT!

Well, it is all done and as always after something big in your life, I am experiencing post high tiredness. Shop, Sip & Share went great last night. I will post pics as soon as I get them from friends.
We had 57 people eat dinner
16 Vendors
Tons of raffle prizes and sold lots of tickets!
I believe this total will be a little higher once I know exactly how much Mama Fu's will be giving back to us but for now, we raised $1,600!!
So thank everyone of you for all your help/support/love/believing in me and my craziness and for just being you. I seriously can't believe this came together as well as it did. And I must admit, I am very proud of myself for following through on this and getting it done. As many of you know, I have lots of ideas but once I feel overwhelmed, it is easy for me to throw in the towel and say forget it. I do believe I have turned a whole new corner in my life with me completing this event and seeing that yes, little steps do add up to a whole lot and if it isn't done NOW, it is fine - the time will come that is done. Now, I am just rambling - yes, I am tired.
Once I hear from Mama Fu's, I will post the final total.
WOW - it feels great to be able to give this to the BCESF!

No comments: