Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My heart

Is so full of happiness right now, it might bust. SORRY – I know this is cheesy, but it is so true.

Things couldn’t be better for us in life right now. Ian is a fabulous little guy and is really starting to show traits of an wonderful person – he is SO empathic towards everyone, it really makes my heart swell with pride and joy. Anytime anyone gets hurt, he has this very deep concern for them and wants to make sure they are okay. I would like to pat myself on the back for this, but honestly, I am not sure I taught him this – I think you are born with it!?!?

Eric and I are happier and stronger than we have ever been. We are in complete sink with our life and it feels great. We have the same goals for Ian, for each other and in our life, especially finically – which makes saving money easy being we are both on the same page!!

I have so many friends and family who are either preggers, about to pop or just did and it makes me so happy for all them to be adding little bundles of joy to their lives.

I heard something the other day at church – we always bitch about what is wrong in the world but we rarely rave about what is right – so, I am changing it up – I am raving for what is right!




No comments: