Friday, July 17, 2009

Pissy

Pissy, pissy – P-I-S-SY!!!!!! I am so flippin’s pissy today it is killing me; yet, I cannot for the life of me make myself get out of it. All I think is – am I pissy from PMS – oh, nope, don’t have a period to cause that. How about stress from work – oh, nope don’t have a job to cause that. How about just being pissy because I am – I think that is it. UGH! Is my word for today. And I feel like I am spinning my wheels. I can’t get anything fully complete to save my life, I am forgetting things that aren’t written in my calendar and I am forgetting to write things in my calendar.
Bah-humbug…….

3 comments:

Austin Gerlich's said...

Dude, I HEAR YA!!! I have these days and boy, just stay out of the way.

These are also the days that I usually call Trey about 4:30 and tell him that he has to take me out to dinner, becuase I AM NOT cooking and don't ask any questions... Warning sent.... :)

Sherwoods said...

LOL... I know exactly what you mean! I hope the weekend goes well and you start feeling better. Bring on the wine!

Beth said...

good to see you at lunch!!! LOVE the new blog design!