Friday, June 5, 2009

Second verse…

Is better than the first! This second week has been much better than last week in many ways but man, it is still challenging. Monday started out as total chaos. I had a training appointment at the gym at 9:00, needed to be downtown by 10:30 to clean out my office and then head to lunch at 11:00 ish – so my plan was to train, shower and get ready at the gym while Ian was in the kids club and head downtown. As we all know, the best laid plans – well, I don’t know the end of that saying. Let’s just say, I didn’t get to take a shower at the gym and I ended up changing clothes in the laundry room at home while Ian was sitting in his car seat in the garage – hey, I am learning to adapt to things not going my way!
Tuesday was great. We were invited to an impromptu sports ball class where Ian had a blast. We went to lunch with some girls at Chick-fil-a and to the pool in the afternoon! Then I got a wild hair and decided I was going to go to an aerobic class at the gym. The only one that was offered at 7:00 was turbo jam – the description said something like come get your groove on. So I thought, I’ve got this. Well, I have never felt SO white and uncoordinated in my life. I mean these girls were moving and shaking like I have never seen before. I finished the class but left with a new sense of pride. Pride you ask? Well, for one, I actually stayed and finished and two, my body felt great afterward. I don’t think I will be going back any time soon, but I might!
Wednesday – Friday, I had two appointments that Ian went with me to and that was a whole new experience. He hasn’t be allowed that many fruit gummies ever! We have been going to the pool daily, which he loves and it is nice for me as I have made some new friends there! We are leaving town tonight to head to FL to see Marci – YEAH – I can’t wait!

2 comments:

Sherwoods said...

Be careful driving! We can't wait for tomorrow to be here already!!!!

Unknown said...

have fun!