Thursday, March 26, 2009

It’s back…

The extreme tiredness. The past few days I have litterally had to take naps because my eyes just won’t stay open. And they haven’t been small naps, I sleep for 2 to 2.5 hours. I am not sure if it is because I started going to bed a little later – a whooping 10:00 or if the treatments are really catching up with me? I just feel like I could sleep all day but then I question myself and wonder if my happy pills aren’t working the way they should or what in the hell is going on? I thought radiation was supposed to easier?!?!

So yes, I am a little down right now this morning, just thinking about being tired makes me even more tired. But, I am going over to Jessica’s house after radiation to visit and I am really looking forward to that. Just getting out of my normal routine is a great change. And I am sorry for all these complaints - I feel like all I do is complain and honestly, I don't like it.

On a completely different subject, we had a crazy hail storm at the house last night. I knew it was supposed to storm but I didn’t know they were predicting hail. Ian was quite fasinated with it all – Eric and I – not so much – it sounded like our roof got beat up pretty bad. I will get the insurance out here sometime next week to take a look at it. And our poor flowers got beaten up pretty bad also. I guess this is spring time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee,
I am so proud of you for how you've handled it all so far, even when things have been rough. I wish I could just hop on over and give you a big hug, take you out for coffee and some shopping - and then I wouldn't mind laying down for a nap too! :)
I hope your day turns out better than expected. I'm thinking of you, and love you!