Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Coming out of the fog…

Wow, so I slept from 8 p.m. – 7 a.m. last night. I woke up a few times because of Ian but was able to fall right back to sleep. My tummy feels much better today – I still don’t feel like eating much but have managed to get down a piece of toast for breakfast and chicken broth and cheese toast for snack. I have figured out the hard way, even if I don’t feel like eating, I HAVE to keep something on my stomach or I will feel even worse.

I am still extremely tired but don’t feel dead to the world like I did yesterday and last night. I pretty much got up this morning and moved to the couch and have been here since. This is the hardest part – there are folded clothes on the couch, clothes in the dryer that need to be folded and clothes that need to be put into the washer but I just don’t have the energy to even do that. So, I am sitting here looking at all this crap to do and it makes me feel guilty, BUT not guilty enough to do something about it. :-P

I am about to head out to get my shot – my first time to go alone. I am going to call and talk to Marci though when I am there getting it. I have found that the injection doesn’t burn as bad if I am distracted.

No comments: