Friday, October 10, 2008

Pregnant??

No I am not but man I feel like it. This is the best way I can describe how I feel and most women who have been preggers will relate – I am bout 50% more tired than I was my first trimester of pregnancy and it isn’t just at night. We all know how we would pass out around 8:00 in the evening and sleep all night long – well, until we had to get up to use the restroom. I have been trying to take a nap or two during the day to keep my energy up for when Eric and Ian get home and so far, so good!
And food – that is another issue. Just like my first trimester, the only things that sound good is junk food – think Sonic tater tots, chilly dogs, etc. Now, most of y’all know I don’t eat that crap but really, it sounds so good. I was told earlier this week to eat whatever I can, but I just don’t feel eating that junk will benefit me in anyway. So, I am here sipping on a fruit smoothie telling myself it is so much better for me than a greasy bag of tater tots! My beloved salad doesn’t even sound good anymore. I know this will all change during this course of this process, but it is hard to want to eat healthy but the thought of that food makes your stomach turn. OH WELL – I will survive.

21 Day Challenge…
I only had to switch my bracelet once yesterday and that was because I made a snide remark to Eric about what socks he had on with his shorts – I mean, come on, I couldn’t help myself. But I tell you what, I think the hardest part of me doing the 21 day challenge won’t be my complaining but will be my smart ass comments – which I do find funny sometimes but I know they are rude. This will be a whole other challenge in itself.

No comments: