Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hurting hair??

I am sure a lot of you out there will understand this – maybe? My hair hurts – like when you wear it in a tight pony tail or wear a hat all day and then it hurts at the roots when you move it around – that is how it feels right now. I know my sister knows what I am talking about because when I was little and my mom worked so hard to put my hair in the perfect pigtails with these huge bows! Anyway, when I would take them out at night, my sister would rub my hair for me because it hurt and I loved it.

Other than that, I am having a much, much better day today. I slept great last night and woke up tummy ache free! I am still pretty worn down from yesterday and chemo on Monday, but I have been able to get some breakfast down this morning so I think I am back on the upswing!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Glad you are feeling better today! Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday!