Friday, September 12, 2008

WOW

Wow is really all I say about the wonderful emails and phone calls I have received from everyone. This is really an eye opening experience, I mean, I KNOW I am awesome but to now know everyone else knows it as well means the world to me! Really though, I can not thank everyone enough for the support, kind words of encouragement, prayers, offers to help out, etc.
I have received many, many phones calls which I have not returned. Please know, I am truly grateful for every call but my cell phone minutes are already running low. :-P
I am in the process of bumping up minutes so I can talk until I can’t talk anymore – damn Sprint wants to charge $.45 per minute over – OH, I don’t think so!
In the mean time, call me at work – those minutes are free or email me.
Love to everyone.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I'm sending you love and comments from Manila! LOL! Here it is!!

I have you linked to my RSS feed and my blog as well now too :)

BettencourtFamily said...

Renee-

I am hoping you remember me...I am Megan's sister. She sent me your blog and I wanted to let you know that we are praying for you and know that you will kick it's a*s. My prayers are also for your doctor's...that they have all the knowledge and skill needed to help you.

Love,

Lori (Davis) Bettencourt