Saturday, July 28, 2018

Starting over - AGAIN

Here I am again...starting over my daily PT.


I have all these thoughts running through my head: why did you stop in the first place to have to start over again; it wouldn’t be THIS hard IF you just stuck with it in the first place; you WERE doing so well - now...


YES - I still have these thoughts run through my head.


BUT at least I am recognizing them, putting tape over their mouths and telling myself it is ok.


I slipped off the PT wagon while we were on vacation and just continued on my merry way. 


Now about 3 weeks later, I made the decision TODAY IS THE DAY to start over again.


I did.

It was hard.

I am aggravated with myself for letting it go this long.

BUT I can’t change the past - I can only change what is happening now.


No comments: