Thursday, May 10, 2018

Flowing your intuition

I am the type of person who LOVES infomercials...I LOVE THEM!!


I think it is because it breaks something down that seems complex into do-able steps. 


Eh...really, it doens’t matter to me why I love them...I do!


So when I saw Body Grove on either a FB or Instragram ad, I was intrigued. I watched this chick do fun, easy dance moves - to get my body moving dance moves - not asking for perfection dance moves - just moves to get my blood flowing, to get the energy in my body moving. 


I honestly don’t know how long ago I ordered this DVD, but I thought about it this morning and decided to follow my intuition to do it. 


It was awesome!

I can’t tell you what kind of dance type it is. But I can tell you that I bought it, did it - all following my intuition.


Do you follow your intuition?

What is the best story you have about following your intuition?

1 comment:

MATINA said...

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.