Thursday, December 21, 2017

CBD oil

After posting a little snippet about me using CBD oil, I have received a TON of questions.

Here is my experience with it.

I have tried 4 brands total and with Kannaway being the last one, I have found my forever brand.

Since using CBD oil, I no longer need to take 
Ambien to go to sleep
Ativan to calm my nerves
Xanax for super hard days

Yep, I am no longer taking THREE Rxs because of CBD oil.

Now, here is what I have found out that works best for ME - you might need to experiment with your body.

I use:
Kannaway brand

Premium full spectrum oil - 
this is a thick goo that comes in a tube and yes, it tastes nasty. However, chew up 1/2 a cracker to mush, put my dose in and hold it all under my tongue for 1-2 minutes. I feel more relaxed within 2-4 minutes. 
From this, I fall right to sleep about 2 hours later when it is my bed time.

Vape Pen -
This is a liquid that you "smoke" but it isn't smoke because it is vapor.
I use this during the day if something is making my cranky - it is like a glass of wine when you can't!!

Salve -
This totally reminds me of vicks vapor rub (the smell and feel). I have been using this on my wrists because I am weaning off steroids from last brain swells from nacreous and getting off of them makes my joints hurt.

Energy Chews -
These make me feel like a cup of coffee for mid afternoon pick me up WITHOUT keeping me all night - I am very sensitive to caffeine.

What I have tried and do NOT like:
the Revive line because it has other herbs in it and I am super sensitive to any herbs. These made me have headaches, however, many others love.

What I am ordering next:
Super Greens
Pure Liquid Gold 

I LOVE the stuff you can put under your tongue because it hits your system without having to go all through your system.

I decided to become a brand ambassador because I know if this has helped me THIS much so quickly, I can't wait to see what else it is going to help me with. AND I want to tell y'all about it because - well, I love sharing helpful stuff.

If you want to take a look, go here:
https://my.kannaway.com/Kannaway/member_new/store/all.asp

You might get a little bit of sticker shock, BUT what they call a serving is more like 3-4 for me. SO, it lasts much longer than what the bottle says. AND, after me adding up the cost of what I am NOT needing, it is a saving for me.

If you have any questions, email me at ReneeInCancerland@gmail.com

1 comment:

Emma Jasmine said...

Really interesting article. If you want to know more about CBD Oil then visit https://cbdvapegenius.net/blog/how-is-cbd-oil-made-cannabis-oil-extraction-techniques/ . This blog provide very valuable information which is also helpful for the CBD users. Thanks and keep posting.