Sunday, October 15, 2017

A week in Cancerland

This past week was a fun-filled week of on and off migrations. <insert sarcasm>

I can’t seem to pinpoint a reason to why I get the migraines now. Before my bone marrow transplant, it seemed I would get migraines if I didn’t get Avastian right at 3 week intervals.

Now, for some reason, I don’t have to get Avastian to keep the migraines at bay. This is all so odd.

But it makes living here in Cancerland, harder just not knowing what is around the next corner.

On to some good news, I go to Dallas on Tuesday for my post 1 year bone marrow biopsy! It has been a year on October 30...one year. This has been one of the craziest years of Cancerland.

I am planning a 1st Birthday party for myself and I can’t wait!! Yes there will be pictures.

No comments: