Sunday, April 9, 2017

12 years later

Today is mine and my hubby 12th wedding anniversary.

In a way, I think there is NO WAY it has only been 12 years because ALLof the health stuff we have gone through with me. We were married only 2.5 years when I was first diagnosed AND we had a 13 month old.

Then on the other hand, I can't be we have already been married 12 years. I don't know if that is from time always just flies by or what?

BUT I can tell you through every day, we grow to love each other more, learn to lean onto each other more, teach each other lessons in life that make us both better people...which I like to believe makes Ian and others better too.

Here is to you Eric.
It hasn't always been peaches and cream these last 12 years, but it has and will be always filled with love.

No comments: