Monday, December 26, 2016

Driving home

Yes, you read that right!!! We are driving home from Dallas right at this second.

Eric and I have been talking and of course I didn't realize what a big deal it is for me to be going home in 2 months verses 3, for my marrow to have melded SO well and easily with my old, and most of all I didn't REALLY realize that had I not had this transplant I would more than likely be withering away in about a year...like my body would just give out on me.

I feel like I have had so many second chances I now have a job to share my story and Hope, Love, and Light with who needs it. I know first and foremost though, I must take care of myself and family.

I want to thank all of you for all the prayers and great vibes you have sent and I am asking for you to continue to send because I realize I still have a lot of healing to do, and I need to patient with myself.

1 comment:

Waffle Recipes said...

This is a greeat blog