Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Small but grand


Eric and I just went out of town to celebrate our upcoming 10 year anniversary. We knew neither of us wanted anything big or extravagant, so we decided to take a small getaway to this cute town called Fredricksburg. 
For those of you from Texas...maybe not? know about this place and know how cute it is!


Of course we drink a lot 😳



I had to take a picture of that sign because because I feel like that is my life?!?!




And yes… Of course we had to use the new selfie stick!


And it is no wonder why I am still puffy and swollen from all the food and drinks we had that was three days!


But as always, it is the best when we return home. Eric and I really missed our little dude and we recharge her batteries and we're ready to go again!

No comments: