Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The girl who cried wolf…


Or maybe something else instead...

I guess having  a small seizure is still a good reason to rush off to the ER and MUCH better than getting told my cancer is back in the brain.

Small update from yesterday: my right side of my face and head started going numb and then my right leg started twitching uncontrollably.

I called Eric; Dr. H wanted an MRI stat; ER; no cancer!!!; small seizure and will follow up with cutie brain surgeon next week.

I feel completely beat down tired today, but the show must go on.

I have a TV interview this afternoon about my thoughts on the cure; Ian has parkcor; and that is it for today.

I still need to practice my speech more for Thursday night, but I will do that soon too.

I feel like whatever is going on has been one of the reasons I have been SO FLIPPING beat down tired.  I have no energy to do anything more than be with Ian and Eric.

I have to miss too many events lately and it sucks, but when it comes down to it, I would rather have this energy for Ian.

SO for now, onward and upward!

As far as the fund raiser for Tabitha goes, I still have pictures, but I don’t think I am going to be able to do much more for it, which makes me sad.

No comments: