Thursday, June 13, 2013

Great day!

I am still not used to not having a schedule and it is kind of freaking me out a bit that I feel like I am doing nothing – well, not nothing but not receiving any actual medicine to keep the cancer way.

I am changing to Paleo diet, so that makes me feel like I am in charge of something.
Of course I pray all the time for God to keep me cancer free.

Yesterday was a GREAT day!
I went to Whole Foods, got the car washed at a real place that did it for me – it was great – what a treat!; home for rest, THEN I drove to pick up Ian from Karate camp and we had a little Starbucks date (still not what I should be drinking from there – if anything??).  Later in the evening, me and mom took Ian to the pool and met Teri, Gina and Diana and there were tons of other neighborhood people there.

It felt great getting in the pool.  I am going to start doing some kick laps around the pool to build up my legs, but I think it will really help me…so here goes nothing!

 
From today’s Daily Word:

Pray for Others

Uplifted in prayer, I affirm the highest good for all.

Through the power of prayer, I lift up my dear ones. Any time is the perfect time to visualize my family and friends vitally alive, enjoying the gift of life and living in harmony with each other and the world around them. Prayer is an easy gift to give.

If something on the news catches my attention, I add it to my daily prayer. Looking beyond the images, I see healing unfolding and a divine plan for good being revealed.

Nothing is beyond the power of God to restore, to re-create, and to resolve, so I give it all to God in prayer.

As I read the Daily Word, I know that I am part of a vast spiritual community praying for
one another with faith in the good that will result.

Pray for one another, so that you may be healed.—James 5:16

No comments: