Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 3 radiation down and slight plan

I visited with Dr H yesterday - yes I was feeling lost without having seen her for a little over a week...or even being there.

Between her and Dr. Groves we are all on the same page. 
-Sending any and all tissue we have out for mega proto typing
-MRI July 8
- Dr Groves (brain chemo dr) July 11
- Dr H July 17

In between all this, I am going to rest and recoup from surgery and brain radiation.

I am still not able to sleep through the night - not sure why so I am feel like a walking zombie most of the time.

Eric is working HARD on getting the house prepped and demoed for remodel to start next week!!

Mom is still here helping SO with Ian.

My friends are still keeping up fed.

I am going to try to paint today if Eric can help me set up the garage space - I feel the need to get out all the emotion and painting just seems to let it flow like nothing else.

Please keep praying His hands are guiding any and every decision made - me and Eric have handed it all over.


No comments: