Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 5 - My love

Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

I haven’t actually even met any of my blogger friends.
But I have a ton of other friends, so this question is really hard for me.
Instead of telling you about one friend, I am going to tell you about all of them!
I would say I have groups of friends that one of my favorite things to do bring then all together...I love it.
I have friends who I have been friends with since 3rd grade - yes we have had a few "falling outs" but we both know we are meant to have each other in our lives.

I have friends who I still talk to on Facebook from elementary school.
I still talk to all my best friends from high school.
One of my best friends I have know since I was 13 and met her for the first time when I was in 7th grade.


 
I have other friends I met in my early 20s and am still great friends with.


I have my "neighborhood" friends...some of which are some of my best friends.  I honestly never thought I would be able to have another group like I had in high school, but I found them here in the hood.



I have my cancer friends - friends who I met through this cancer BS. These are some of the friends I don't see often but we do, it is intense.

I have been more than blessed in my life with friends.
I don't know why, but God has and continues to put the most amazing and supportive people in my life.

1 comment:

RebeccaHoot said...

Renee! You are wonderful and amazing person. You make my faith grow stronger!