Friday, May 3, 2013

Day 3: Things that make you uncomfortable

Lots of things make me uncomfortable.

Confrontation – with anyone – I hate it.  I don’t see the point in fighting and trying so hard to get someone to see your view point – just accept you think differently and go on

Speaking of feelings – actually talking about them.   I can write about them all day, but I seem to trip over my words, so writing things gives me time to think about them and really get out what I mean.

Dentist – hate it

Attention on me – I don’t do well with the spot light shining on me.  I think no matter what the situation, there are SO many events and people involved to make anything happen, the spotlight shouldn’t be one just one person.

I guess I need to get over a few of these if I really do want to speak about my love for God in front of people?!?!?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

confrontation is really uncomfortable but I can do it. I hope so anyway...Im a therapist. ALso the spotlight on me not so much either!

Heather Mullin said...

I know what you are saying! Just know that you are helping so many other people by doing it. It means a lot to us that are sick and it means a ton to the people who aren't as well! You are doing great!

Christy said...

agreed on confrontation! It does make it hard to share the gospel with others. Like, really, really hard! It's something I need to work on too!

Unknown said...

OH, why cant everyone just agree to disagree?!?!