Thursday, May 16, 2013

Day 16 - my lot in life


Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it

I feel that my “lot in life” has been to learn some really tough things, but for those things I am a better person.

Do I want to have cancer for the rest of my life? NO

Does it beat the alternative? Hell yes

I work every day to overcome any hard feelings I have towards cancer, I work every day to forgive – myself and trust that I really didn’t do anything to cause this, I work every day to be present and soak in every detail, I work every day to trust that feeling in heart is God talking to me – I work every day to continue overcoming my “lot in life.”
 
I will be in my 3rd brain surgery in 9 months this morning - while this post is posting.
Please pray - for me and my family.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I have just offered a short prayer for you. I wish you and your family the best. May you see your baby grow into an adult. God bless you.