Friday, May 25, 2012

Land's End

So a few months back, Genae at Beyond the Bobbie Trap contact Land's End to tell them she wanted to help them redisgn their swimsuit -

especially for mastectomy patients. Fast forward, she asked some of us girls from BBTT to take part in the upcoming campaign for Land’s End.  Land’s End sent me a swimsuit, and Holly from Holly Anissa took pictures of me.
This is me showing my swimsuit confidence!

I am a 34 year-old Stage IV cancer “thriver.” Above cancer, I am a mommy, wife, artist, friend and so much more. I put God first, try my hardest to follow God’s directions and listen to my heart every step of the way. - Renee Sendelbach
Go check out Land's End for more survivors showing off their confidence!




2 comments:

Snuzi said...

Sweet Renee! You are so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thank you my sweet friend.