Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bad Mommy

I was today but really, it couldn’t be helped and then I decided why should be that big of deal? We went to the bounce house with some of Ian’s friends and damn it, not 5 minutes after we were there Ian comes running to me with wet shorts. And he peed in the ball pit of all places – ARG! Well, nothing I could except to tell the girl working who was 18 at most and looked utterly discussed when I told her Ian peed in the pit. I really held back when I wanted to tell her – at least it isn’t poop. To the car we go to change and guess what, no clean shorts. Now you are asking – did they leave? Heck no, we just drove 15 minutes to get there and paid $7 – we weren’t leaving. I put a pull up on him, changed socks and called it good. Now, don’t get me wrong, I received HORRIBLE looks from the other moms but luckily who I was with helped me laugh it off.

Then to make matters better, Ian went to play dress up with the others and come down in a construction vest and hat – he totally looked like one of the village people with no pants on. Of course I didn’t get a picture because I couldn’t get him to stay still long enough but it was too funny.

2 comments:

Sherwoods said...

Totally hilarious!!!! Those other moms just haven't had it happen to them yet!

Unknown said...

thanks for the laugh!! Too funny!